i don’t know how i feel about my mom talking to me about how she’s worried about me and a boy meeting because i’m “sort of heavyset”
like yeah, i’m a bigger girl but i think i hold my weight well, i don’t think i’m huge. i don’t think i’m ginormous. i could lose quite a bit, obviously. but i’m not sure how that made me feel. maybe it’s just that i have that concern too. that he won’t like me because i’m not skinny or thin. i hope that’s not the case.
Hello lovely followers! To celebrate the summer arriving, I’m doing a big giveaway!
-Victoria’s Secret beach tote
-Chia shots (small packets of chia seeds)
-2 packets of hemp seeds
-1 packet of whey
-organic body lotion
-organic shampoo and conditioner
***ONE WINNER WILL WIN THIS GIVEAWAY AND ANOTHER LUCKY WINNER WILL WIN A $50 NIKE GIFT CARD***
-Must be following me! (findthin)
-Reblog up to 5 times
-Does not matter where you live, I will ship international!
-Blog type does not matter!
The winner will be chosen on June 9th! I will use a random online generator! Good luck!
♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡ MASSIVE NATURAL AND CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY PRODUCT GIVEAWAY ♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡
So i promised another huge giveaway for all my lovely followers in order to give them the opportunity to experience some of my favorite beauty products - and here it is! They’ll help keep all external parts of your glowing with radiance - and smelling great too :) These fifteen amazing, high-quality products together are valued at around $170 - so it’s an absolutely awesome prize to receive!
- formula 10.0.6 passionfruit and green tea daily foaming cleanser
- formula 10.0.6 peppermint and coconut calming breakout mask
- formula 10.0.6 sea kelp and calendula oil-absorbing mud mask
- bellaboo facial exfoliator with organic sea buckthorn berry and rice bran powder
- bellaboo moisturizer with organic sea buckthorn berry and ylang flower
- beauty essentials pure rosehip oil
- lucas’ papaw ointment
- lush “vanillary” perfume stick
- lush “sweet lips” vanilla and chocolate sugar lip scrub
- witch hazel blemish stick
- organix smoothing shea butter conditioner
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E shampoo
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E conditioner
- st. ives exfoliating apricot scrub
- moroccan oil hair treatment
TOTAL APPROXIMATE GIVEAWAY VALUE: OVER $170
1. You must be following me, favorite-recipes, as i’ll be checking every reblog & I’mextremely thorough
2. Reblogs only, likes will not count
3. The more you reblog this post, the higher your chances are of winning!
4. Must reach a minimum of 500 notes
5. The winner will be picked through a random number generator
I am willing to ship anywhere worldwide, and you must be willing to give me your address if you are chosen as the winner - or the prize will be given to another entrant.
THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON JUNE 5TH, 2013
I wish you all the best of luck! ⫕｡◕‿‿◕｡⫖
- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
These are some great meal ideas, and there are so many options to choose from!!
*Note* Recipes are not mine, this plan was created by Jillian and featured on Self.com
Wake up your metabolism every morning with any one of these 350-calorie meals.
Cook 10 cherry…
**Please do not delete text**
This is the Summer Fitblr Giveaway!
- Hungry For Change on DVD (Currently being shipped to us!)
- Diet and Fitness Log
- Assorted Dried Fruits/Veggies (Apples, Dates, Peas)
- Feel Good Trail Mix
- The Firm Workout DVD
- The Firm Water Bottle
- Yoga and Pilates for Everyone (Hardcover)
- Lighten Up (Softcover)
- Yoga Mat “Some people pursue happiness, others create it.”
- Vinyl Jump Rope
- 120 tea bags (Green and Lemongrass/Ginger)
- Reblog this once! Likes will not count.
- Must be following strong-and-stronger & everyones-fitblr
- You do not need to have a fitblr, but no unhealthy or ED blogs.
- We will ship anywhere within the US. (Sorry, no international shipping.)
- Have your ask box open! If you win and do not respond within 48 hours, we will choose another winner.
We will use a random generator to choose on June 15th!
Thank you, we love you!